I was doing some research online and came across this on the Official Wellbutrin website. I’m not sure how many of you are eligible, but I’ll post it up for those who do qualify. This offer is open to eligible patients 18 years or older. Card not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by Medicaid, Medicare, or any other federal or state healthcare programs. The Wellbutrin Savings Card Program Valid Until December 31, 2017.
This program gives eligible patients Wellbutrin XL for as low as $5.00 for a 30-day supply at their local pharmacy.
Below you’ll find the main eligibility requirements. For a full list of requirements, please visit enrollment page.
1) The Wellbutrin XL savings program is only valid for patients with commercial insurance.
2) You must be 18 years of age or older to take advantage of this offer.
3) This offer is good only in the United States of America (including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) at participating retail pharmacies.
4) Please activate your Wellbutrin XL savings card before using it. The card must be presented when picking up your prescription medication. Activation can be done online at http://www.wellbutrinxl.com or calling 1-855-330-1963.
5) Savings card good for a maximum of 12 prescription fills.
6) This offer cannot be redeemed at a government-subsidized clinic.
7) This offer is not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B, and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or any other federal or state health care programs.
8) This offer and coupon expire on 12/31/17.
The Enrollment Process Questionnaire
Here are the types of questions you will need to answer during the enrollment process.
1) Are you eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions (in whole or in part) under any federal, state or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or any other federal or state healthcare programs?
2) Do you live in Massachusetts and/or have insurance coverage for prescriptions in Massachusetts?
3) Are you over the age of 18?
Get started with enrollment by entering your name and email address in the form.