I did it!!!!!

Tell everyone how your feeling today.
shannon

I did it!!!!!

Post by shannon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:31 pm

I survived 4 days out of my comfort zone. I went on a very full subway for the first time, I went to Ripleys Aquarium, where it was very crowded, and I went to Canada's Wonderland. I had a few moments, but my sister helped me through them. I just have to say this though, I absolutely hate Toronto driving.
At the end of the 4 days, I was glad to be home. I had the most fun I ever had in a very long time.

bipolardigest
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I did it!!!!!

Post by bipolardigest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi Shannon,

This is a massive stepping stone. The main thing to learn fro m this is that you can do it when you put your mind and heart into conquering it. We hold ourselves back but you need to put yourself out of your comfort zone to really understand what you are made of. I'm so proud of you and your accomplishment. I hope and pray you continue to make progress. :)

Keep me posted as always.

Mamasawyer

Re: I did it!!!!!

Post by Mamasawyer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Right on!!! That is a huge step. And you made it! I'm from the city myself and I hate the driving. I get anxiety and have to make my husband drive in the city. I can do the high way but. It city. But hey girl you made it. You got through your trip and I hope you had fun!!! Be proud of yourself you've come along way!

Aaronnounc

I did it

Post by Aaronnounc » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm

What did you do today?

I worked, went to the doctor, and did a tiny bit of shopping.

bipolardigest
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I did it

Post by bipolardigest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Aaronnounc wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm
What did you do today?

I worked, went to the doctor, and did a tiny bit of shopping.
Awesome. Is this something you were struggling with before? It's tough, but now that you have started to move forward, it's important to keep the momentum going. Use what you did as motivation :). I've been busy going through my list of daily goals to complete. Each one I complete is motivation. Post another update on how the rest of your days are going.

Return to “Daily Check-In Thread”