severe social anxiety, any helpful pointers?

For the discussion and support of individuals who live with bipolar disorder and mania (or hypomania).
Jimicbkv

severe social anxiety any helpful pointers

Post by Jimicbkv » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi Nicole, I think you were a member before I joined, so its nice to meet you. Im sorry to hear about your sister. It must be so hard on you, when all you want is your sister back. But the best way of coping with this anxiety/depression is like the others said, take it one step at a time.

bipolardigest
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: severe social anxiety any helpful pointers

Post by bipolardigest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Jimicbkv wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm
Hi Nicole, I think you were a member before I joined, so its nice to meet you. Im sorry to hear about your sister. It must be so hard on you, when all you want is your sister back. But the best way of coping with this anxiety/depression is like the others said, take it one step at a time.
Hi,

Thanks for posting and letting us know your thoughts. I agree that you must do things one at a time. It's knowing what works and what doesn't.

Mamasawyer

Re: severe social anxiety, any helpful pointers?

Post by Mamasawyer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 pm

rachelmarie wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm
Reading this article this morning makes me feel as I'm not alone I sincerely hope life gets better for you and good things are coming your way you are stronger than you think you've endured so much pain for so long you deserve some happiness 😘xx
This is great! Nobody should ever feel like they are alone in this battle. I'm happy you found this group! If there is anything you need feel free to come here. We welcome you with open arms! 😊

Return to “Bipolar Support & More :)”