started having drops in blood pressure and racing heart

Please tell others about your experienced with Seroquel XR (side effects, dosage, age, gender).
CrystalMurdock

started having drops in blood pressure and racing heart

Post by CrystalMurdock » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:00 pm

I was on Seroquel XR I don't remember the dosage. At first I was able to sleep well and my moods stabilized out pretty good...and then all of a sudden I started having drops in blood pressure and racing heart...I was taken by ambulance twice to the e.r. because of this. It was the only medication I was on at the time so I took it upon myself to wean myself off and asked .y preacriber for new medications.

I am currently on latuda and depakote to treat my bipolar and gabapentin to treat my anxiety....first time in a couple of years I am not a messed up roller coaster ride and my moods and sleep are kinda stabilized...still have a little bit of a problem in the sleep dept once in a while but I am actually able to function...shower, eat, interact with others, actually went out to the bar's with a friend for the first time in five years, was able to make it through Wal-Mart without freaking out and running back to the car or get irritable.

Return to “Side Effects, Ratings, and Patient Comments”