Selection Criteria & More

A breakdown of how we determine our winner.
bipolardigest

Site Admin

Selection Criteria & More

#1 Post by bipolardigest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm here to keep things as simple as possible.

I introduced monthly giveaways because you deserve to be rewarded for your effort. The way I select my winners involves several factors and this keeps it fair for everyone.

Selection Criteria

1) Through Honesty - It's important that the information provided here is true. Your only going to be able to help someone through honesty and speaking the truth. I have a few moderators working with me to find inconsistencies. If your caught laying about your claims, you will be banned permanently.

2) No Plagiarism - Your here to talk about your experiences and provide your own insight. Don't copy & paste others experiences from the web. This is NOT fair to you, and especially fair to others.

3) The Value - by reading someones answers, I can tell who put effort and who didn't. When answering a question, I'm looking for those people who took their time and were detailed. This matters because the more detailed the answer, the more value it provides for others. We're all here to support each other with bipolar disorder so remember that when writing your answer.

4) Voters - Under each answer you'll see a VOTE button. Even though this won't fully determine the winner, it does provides insight into the answers people find useful. I will use this as a percentage when selecting winners.

5) Respectful to Other Members - That's right! No bossing, rude behavior, putting others down, and/or swearing at others. This will NOT only get you banned from our community, but get you eliminated from our monthly prizes.

6) Consistency - Each month, I'm looking for the select few which contribute regularly. Your going to have other members respond to your questions or feedback so it's important you reply in a timely manner.

7) Follows Forum Rules - You must follow all the forum rules in order to qualify for our monthly prizes. If you are NOT following the community rules, you will be eliminated from the selection process.

For now this is the selection process. I will post an updated in the community if anything else is added to the selection criteria.

If you have any questions, please post them below and I'll answer them right away :)

Return to “Reward and Recognition Scheme”