Here I Am

New to our community? Introduce yourself to everyone else :)
Pennybeamer

Here I Am

#1 Post by Pennybeamer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:07 am

Hi. My name is Diane an I just signed up today. I am Bipolar. I'm properly medicated and doing great! I have had Bipolar 2 since 7 years old but officially diagnosed by a Psychiatrist at age 34. I will share my story at a later date including how I beat a cocaine and alcohol lifestyle, reversed my Borderline personality disorder diagnosis with ten years of therapy and lots of very hard work, being out of work for years and years, failed relationships, family disputes, getting government disability pensions and poor parenting of a daughter who is now 24. But it's not all tears and dispair. There is lots of love too. Have a great day. Bye for now. Lady di

bipolardigest

Site Admin

Re: Here I Am

#2 Post by bipolardigest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Pennybeamer wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:07 am
Hi. My name is Diane an I just signed up today. I am Bipolar. I'm properly medicated and doing great! I have had Bipolar 2 since 7 years old but officially diagnosed by a Psychiatrist at age 34. I will share my story at a later date including how I beat a cocaine and alcohol lifestyle, reversed my Borderline personality disorder diagnosis with ten years of therapy and lots of very hard work, being out of work for years and years, failed relationships, family disputes, getting government disability pensions and poor parenting of a daughter who is now 24. But it's not all tears and dispair. There is lots of love too. Have a great day. Bye for now. Lady di
Hi Diane,

Welcome to the community. I would love to hear your entire story. It sounds like you've had quite a life living with bipolar. I'm glad to hear you are doing great and I'm sure you'll be able to help a lot of people in this community. What medication have you been taking? It would be great if you could leave your experience with them in the appropriate medication category on the home page. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I hope you'll continue to check in and answer the questions being posted by other members.

Thanks again,

Rizvan

Pennybeamer

#3 Post by Pennybeamer » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:25 pm

I am taking the following medications:

300mg Lamictal
225mg Effexor
10mg Abilify
250 mg Topomax
112mcg Synthroid

I also take nutrient supplements

Omega 3-6-9. (Omega 3 helps bipolar))
B100's (a large dose of multiple vitamin B also good for bipolar)

bipolardigest

Site Admin

#4 Post by bipolardigest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi, thanks for replying.

If possible you want to leave a review about each of your medication in our forum.

Lamictal viewforum.php?f=34
Abilify viewforum.php?f=2

Let me know. There are a lot of people in our community who are taking these medications or will be starting. Your feedback will be enormous help :)

Thanks again,

Return to “New Member Introductions”