Awesome and cannot name any side effects

Please tell others about your experienced with Zoloft (side effects, dosage, age, gender).
JustDifferent24

Awesome and cannot name any side effects

#1 Post by JustDifferent24 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 pm

I've been taking Zoloft for 14 years and cannot name any side effect I have now. I did have them in the beginning, but they have all disappeared and this medication has changed my life. When I first started the medication and for about a week, I felt jittery but this soon disappeared. It took a full month for me to feel the benefits so I encourage you to stay on because the withdrawal can be tough. I stop taking it in between because it wasn't working and felt mentally confused, was crying a lot, etc. My doctor advised me to stay on and give it more time...this advice changed my life. I'm currently taking 200mg once daily. I honestly think this drug saved my life and gave me stability. I do have good days and bad days, but that's just a part of life. Zoloft allows me to think and feel good about myself which 14 years ago was something I couldn't do. I can also focus better which allows me to retain information instead of having to read it over and over again.

Return to “Side Effects, Ratings, and Patient Comments”