Awesome and cannot name any side effects

Please tell others about your experienced with Zoloft (side effects, dosage, age, gender).
JustDifferent24

Awesome and cannot name any side effects

Post by JustDifferent24 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 pm

I've been taking Zoloft for 14 years and cannot name any side effect I have now. I did have them in the beginning, but they have all disappeared and this medication has changed my life. When I first started the medication and for about a week, I felt jittery but this soon disappeared. It took a full month for me to feel the benefits so I encourage you to stay on because the withdrawal can be tough. I stop taking it in between because it wasn't working and felt mentally confused, was crying a lot, etc. My doctor advised me to stay on and give it more time...this advice changed my life. I'm currently taking 200mg once daily. I honestly think this drug saved my life and gave me stability. I do have good days and bad days, but that's just a part of life. Zoloft allows me to think and feel good about myself which 14 years ago was something I couldn't do. I can also focus better which allows me to retain information instead of having to read it over and over again.

Return to “Side Effects, Ratings, and Patient Comments”