Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 pm
- Forum: Bipolar Support & More :)
- Topic: Can I improve my bipolar without professional help?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3410
I have asked this of professionals and they all said it is possible if someone works very hard at changing their lifestyle to one that is supportive and self caring to improve over time. The problem is that many people discover they have bipolar in a crisis in their lives. There is no time to self c...
- Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:06 pm
- Forum: Side Effects, Ratings, and Patient Comments
- Topic: Was very happy with it, but now coming off
- Replies: 0
- Views: 591
I'm on Invega for 4 years, but will like to come off it now because of the weight gain (too much stress on my body). I am taking 3mg 1 x daily and for about 3 1/2 years was very happy with the medication because it kept my psychotic symptoms leveled. But over the entire course of the treatment ( 4 y...